Terms & Conditions
The following provisions apply to Users of this Site:
1. This Site is owned and operated by Ashfield In2Focus Ltd (referred to as "the Company", "we", "us" or "our"), which expression shall also include our group companies including our subsidiaries or associated companies and including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers/clients and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
2. This Site is controlled and operated by the Company from our office in the UK. The content appearing on the pages of this Site, which is variously known as information or materials, is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the UK. Although accessible by others, the information appearing on the pages of this Site is primarily intended for use by UK residents. The Company makes no representations that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
3. No information on this Site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product which is not authorised by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
4. The information contained on the pages of the Site is not intended to constitute an offer, promotion, or solicitation to Users to buy or sell any products or services of the Company or its clients. The information provided on the pages of this Site, including these Terms and Conditions of Use, is provided for your information, general interest and entertainment purposes only, may not be up to date and is subject to change and update by the Company from time to time without notification. You should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. Though the Company has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the pages of this Site, the information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The use of this Site is at the User's sole risk. The Company makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law. Users should consult their health care professionals in respect of any healthcare or pharmaceutical related information provided on this Site.
7. Certain links on this Site lead to sites maintained by third parties over which the Company has no control. The Company makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites or sites linked to such sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance upon such information. Any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to Users and is at your own risk.
9. In accessing this Site the User accepts that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. In consequence the Company cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the User passing over the Internet. The User shall be responsible for the content and information contained in all your communications to this Site, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy. In particular, but without limitation, you should not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any material that could give rise to a criminal offence and/or civil liability in any relevant jurisdiction. It is entirely at your discretion to send any information to the Company, including applications for employment positions, which may be posted on this Site. While the Company is bound by applicable data protection legislation, information which is not personal will not be deemed confidential and the Company shall be free to disclose or use it, without obligation to you, as it may deem appropriate.
10. The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this Site, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are © 2007 Ashfield In2Focus and/or its third party suppliers/clients and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced without the prior consent of the Company and except in accordance with the following permission: You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 13) for your personal non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these Terms and Conditions of Use are hereby reserved.
11. All brand names and product names referred to in this Site are trade marks or trade names of the Company and/or its third party suppliers/clients, as appropriate.
12. Where applicable, the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out on the pages of this Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out on the pages containing their works.
13. The limited licences granted to copy materials on this Site do not apply to the contents of any the Company's art pages. All reproduction of these pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading. In addition, in respect of any software downloaded from this Site, title, including all intellectual property rights, shall vest and remain vested in the Company and/or its third party suppliers/clients.
14. The limited licence to copy materials on this Site set out above does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular but without limitation no part of the Site pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes. No part of these Site pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
15. Use of this Site shall be made subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Site and its use. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Ashfield In2Focus Ltd registered office is Ashfield House, Resolution Road, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1HW. Registered in England and Wales No: 3286306. VAT No: 902191654
Ashfield In2Focus Limited is wholly owned by United Drug (UK) Holdings Limited. The ultimate parent company of Ashfield In2Focus Limited is United Drug plc which is a public company dual listed on the Dublin and London Stock Exchange.